Submission for The Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant will end after 24 October 2018. If you’re looking to cut cost for overseas expansion, this is your best chance to apply.
The Global Company Partnership (GCP) Grant supports your overseas talent search by funding the costs of engaging recruitment agencies to help hire C-Level Management and key professionals from Singapore and overseas.
Expectation for new employees:
- Have direct impact on the company’s internationalisation plans
- Be assigned with international responsibilities
Financial support for engaging with a third-party recruitment agency to help hire C-Level Management and key professionals from Singapore and overseas:
- Up to 70% of financial funding for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)
- Up to 50% of financial funding for bigger companies
The GCP Grant funds the costs in engaging an established HR consultancy for the following activities
- HR research and HR compliance for entry into overseas markets (Labour laws, skills, compensation and benefits schemes)
- Cross-border HR management (Align global strategies, global talent management, employees postings and repatriations, reward)
Who can apply?
Singapore-based companies with:
- Aim to expand globally and having a clear plan
- Have competitive product and services
- Potential economic benefits for Singapore
- HQ in Singapore
- Annual sales turnover at least S$500,000 (latest audited report)
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$50,000
For more details on GCP Grant funding support, please have a look at GCP on Enterprise Singapore website.
Start hiring overseas C-suits and Key Developers with fraction of the cost by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: we own no rights or responsibilities to the criteria or requirements listed here for the GCP Grant. For interested parties, please head to Enterprise Singapore Website to understand more about the grant, and if need be, please direct all inquiries to them as we are unable to make any representation on their behalf