Only the best designers, able to conceive and translate your ideas into tangible products
We ensure confidentiality and codes are secure and managed on our side, and making sure you are able to sleep peacefully at night.
Our vision is to create the next generation Tech Hub of Asia.
We envision the next Silicon Valley in Vietnam, one that is powering the software capabilities of companies in the world.
About clients reviews
What Clients Say?
At first, I didn’t really think 9cv9 could help us find a talented designer within few weeks but I got 1st CV just after 2 days. Then scheduled interview with the designer. Amazing, she is exactly the candidate we’d been looking for. Would really recommend 9cv9 services!Toan - CEO, Perkfec (Vietnam)
Frequently Asked Questions
Read on to understand more
As we do not require our clients to pay upfront fees or put a deposit with us, the client is basically getting FREE access to our developers prior to employment period. We only charge when the employment period starts, on the first day.
There have been past cases of rogue clients getting in touch with our developers for interviews, coding tests and not hiring them in the end. In those cases, we don’t get paid, even though we have expended time and resources to source the best talents for them.
Imagine if we were to release the full contact details of our developers prior to probation…
Our probation period for our services is two calendar month (60 days). If the talent leave before the end of the probation, we will offer one replacement talent for FREE. If we cannot find a replacement talent within three months of termination, we will refund 30% of the fees paid.
Beyond the one month period, we don’t have any assurance for the sourcing service. We advise our clients to have a nurturing Employer-Employee environment, competitive pay structure and maintaining close communication and understanding with the talents.
For talents successfully hired from us, we will not target them in a 1-year window period for other job offers as long as the talents do not quit the job of their own accord or do not get terminated.
The One-Time sourcing fee is for the searching, communicating, setting up of interviews and coding tests, HR consulting, and other actions necessary to get you the best tech talent in Vietnam. There is no deposit or payment upfront. If you are not happy with the talent we source, please don’t start the employment period.
The Monthly offshoring fee is for housing the talents at our offices in Vietnam, giving them a conducive environment to work, which includes but not limited to fast WIFI, table and seat, free snacks and coffee. We also provide legal, HR and monitoring services (at extra costs) to make sure the developers don’t skive on your dime.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Interested in the Sourcing and Offshoring services” and our customer service officer will get in touch with you
Alternatively, you can whatapps +65 9800 2612.
The whole process are:
- We will need to sign two contracts: Sourcing and Offshoring. Please send your company name, company address, business registration number/tax code, person who is signing it, his/her position in the company, his/her number and email for us to pre-fill the contract template and send over.
- Read and if the contract is ok, sign it and send back to us
- Send us your JD for the talent(s) you wish to hire
- We will source and within one or two weeks, will send over CVs (that have their contact details removed) to your company
- If you are happy with the CVs, let us know which one to set up an interview with.
- Once the interview, coding tests, assessment centres, are done, and you are happy with the talent, please send us the official offer letter no later than one week before the talent starts the probation
- We will issue an invoice once both parties sign the employment contract or the Candidate starts the employment period, whichever is earlier.
- For offshoring model, please let us know whether you will be taking the individual or office package for the talent.
For the sourcing service, the invoice will be sent once both parties have signed the employment contract or when the Candidate starts the employment period, whichever is earlier. The invoice shall be payable within 30 calendar days or there will be a late charge penalty of 8%
For the offshoring service, the invoice will be send 7 days before the start of the service and payable before the service commerces. If payment is not made, the service will not start.